Learn to conquer your fear of public speaking and present yourself with power.
Want to make presentations without fear of dying? Want to sound sure of yourself every time you speak? Want to have more influence over decisions at work and at home?
Suzanne Sherkin guides you through a process of learning about your own communication style. The insights will help identify your public speaking barriers, and unleash your personal strengths in every presentation you make.
Whether you’re talking on the phone, presenting your ideas at a meeting or selling yourself in a job interview, communicating with confidence is the key to your success.
- Understand your own communication style.
- Discover your strengths and skill development needs. The more you know about your own style, the more effective, confident and successful you are.
- Know how to prepare for your audience.
- Learn strategies for keeping your audience engaged, whether you’re talking to 1 or 100 people, for 1 or 100 minutes
- Choose words that communicate the right message.
- The words you choose carry a great deal of power. Learn strategies for ensuring you’re delivering the right message to the audience in the right way.
Contact Highborn Communications to book personal training sessions, or group workshops to help develop great communication skills – at the podium, the water cooler, the interview, or the meeting.